Looking for an internship in the sports industry? The Outer Banks Daredevils have a variety of internship opportunities available for students in all business-related majors. The Daredevils want to help students like you gain real work experience in a team sports atmosphere. Sure, the sports industry is fun, but we work hard at developing and marketing a quality product that people can enjoy together, as a family, as friends, and as a team.
Approximately 8 weeks (June & July)
Outer Banks of North Carolina
Internship positions are available in Sports Management, Marketing, Sales, Customer Service, Broadcast, IT and other innovative areas within the Outer Banks Daredevils organization. As an intern you will be working with those in your department, while also learning from those in other areas to complete your tasks. You will gain experience from a variety of projects such as: sports management, game broadcasting, social media integration, competitive analysis, industry trends, products, market research, branding, and other important areas.
Internships with the Outer Banks Daredevils require:
- Working towards a business degree or related field with a GPA of 2.5 / 3.5 or higher
- Strong analytic skills, communication skills, and organization skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage projects from inception through execution
- Ability to take direction or work autonomously when needed
- Proficient in MS Office (PowerPoint, Word, and Excel)
- A passion for both the consumer and sports
* Please note this is an un-paid internship.
To be considered for an internship with the Outer Banks Daredevils, please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also contact us at (252) 715-3017 with any questions you may have.