Looking for an internship in the sports industry? The Outer Banks Scallywags have a variety of internship opportunities available for students in all business-related majors. The Scallywags want to help students like you gain real work experience in a team sports atmosphere. Sure, the sports industry is fun, but we work hard at developing and marketing a quality product that people can enjoy together, as a family, as friends, and as a team.
Approximately 10 weeks (May 30th – August 6th)
Manteo, North Carolina
This internship program can provide up to 400 hours of hands on, real world, on the job, sports industry experience.
Housing for our interns is provided. Our interns will be staying with host families during our season.
College Credit for Course Internship Requirements
Game Day Operations, Marketing, Broadcast and Customer Service. As an intern you will be working with those in your department, while also learning from those in other areas to complete your tasks.
Internships with the Outer Banks Scallywags require:
- Working towards a business degree or related field with a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Strong analytic skills, communication skills, and organization skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage projects from inception through execution
- Ability to take direction or work autonomously when needed
- Proficient in MS Office (PowerPoint, Word, and Excel)
- A passion for both the consumer and sports
To be considered for an internship with the Outer Banks Scallywags, please send us an email letting us know your name, what college your attending, your major, your hometown and what type of internship you are interested in. We will respond via email and request any additional information needed at that time.
PLEASE NOTE: Do not send resume or any attachments with your first email, as it will likely end up in our spam folder or quarantined as potential malware. Thank you.
Email us at: email@example.com